ProCook Cast Iron Skillet26cm Matte Black
- Typical Price £59
- Only £29
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26cm Cast iron skillet
- Offers incredible heat retention and distribution
- Made from heavy durable enamelled cast iron with enamelled coating on interior making it rust free and easy to prep and clean
- Suitable for all hobs including induction and solid fuel and oven safe to 260C
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
ProCook Cast Iron Skillet 26cm Matte Black
Measuring 26cm, the skillet has a matte black enamelled interior and features a long handle as well as a useful helper handle which ensures the pan is always easy to pick even when it is full.
Our ProCook Cast iron cookware is renowned for its superior qualities both in finish and performance and offers exceptional value for money. With smart stylish good looks, the range offers a choice of sizes and shapes in both casseroles and griddles, with something to suit everyone's needs.
Machine cast to exacting standards, each piece of ProCook cast iron boasts a smooth and extremely durable enamel coating inside and out, for easy clean and rust-free care. As a true workhorse of the kitchen, cast iron pieces will last a lifetime and can be used on all hob types including induction.
To ensure your cast iron stays in the best possible condition, we recommend you wash it by hand.
Our cast iron products are lead and cadmium free in line with EU standards.
ProCook cast iron cookware comes with a 25 year guarantee.
Item Code: 7240
- Lightly oil the rim with any cooking oil prior to first use to seal and protect raw edge. Oil at regular intervals to maintain..
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Avoid placing on a heat source that is larger than the base of the pan to prevent overheating.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not stand hot pans on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge a hot pan with cold water.
- EU max limit on lead enameling is 1.5mg/l, ours is tested with a trace element of less than 0.05mg/l .
- Please take care when moving the pans during cooking as the pans get very hot and are very heavy. Always use an oven glove or silicone handle cover.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.