Damascus 67 Chefs Knife20cm / 8in
- Typical Price £169
- Only £99
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 5am
- 20cm Chefs knife in the style of the Japanese gyutou knife with a gently curved blade allowing fast chopping
- Crafted from 67 layers of VG10 Japanese Damascus stainless steel for a striking and unique blade with unrivalled sharpness
- Official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60, the optimal hardness for VG10 steel
- Traditional Japanese design featuring stunning slimline blades and durable G10 handles
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Damascus 67 Chefs Knife 20cm / 8in
Drawing inspiration from the traditional techniques of craftsmen in the Echizen region of Japan, our stunning Damascus 67 knife range is fully optimised for exceptional quality and performance.
Each knife is crafted from world renowned VG10 Japanese Damascus stainless steel, with a VG10 high-carbon core for a cutting edge with unrivalled sharpness. The core is encased in 66 layers of rust-resistant steel, denoted by a striking and unique blade pattern.
The handles are formed from G10, a material made by layering fiberglass cloth, soaked in epoxy resin, then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength and beauty.
Inspired by their Japanese counterparts, each slimline knife is stone ground to a traditional 12° angle and features a stamped rear bolster and a feature rivet with the Japanese symbol for strength.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 7107