ProCook Non-Stick Springform Tin11cm / 4in
- Typical Price £9
- Only £6
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 5am
- 11cm Springform cake tin with quick release clasp and loose bottom for easy turn out baking
- Double layer, superior ProCook Ultra BK non-stick coating
- Constructed from robust 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
ProCook Non-Stick Springform Tin 11cm / 4in
Made from 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel, the durable and sturdy springform tin provides excellent heat conduction for even cooking results with a rolled edge at the top and bottom for added strength and rigidity.
The coating, with specially formulated ProCook Ultra BK double layer non-stick, is designed for easy turning out of all cakes. Washing up is simple by hand or in the dishwasher. Oven safe to 260C.
10 year guarantee - ProCook design manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Item Code: 7551
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the ProCook Non-Stick Bakeware range. There are a few care instructions that we'd like to make you aware of, to ensure your bakeware remains in the best possible condition.
- Before first use wash in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Lightly grease with oil before use for best results
- After baking with cake tins, allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out
- To clean wipe with a kitchen towel or wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry
- Do not use metal tools or abrasive cleaners
- Do not place over a direct heat or under a grill
- Suitable for use in the oven up to 260°C
- Not suitable for the freezer or microwave
- Dishwasher safe on a gentle cycle