ProCook Oyster KnifeStainless Steel
- Typical Price £8
- Only £5
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Oyster opener
- The traditional, safe way to shuck oysters
- Hand guard for extra safety
- Strong stainless steel blade
- 1 Year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
ProCook Oyster Knife Stainless Steel
Hold the oyster in a horizontal position rounded side down in one hand, using a teatowel to protect your hand from the shell. Hold firmly.
Take your oyster opening knife and push the point into the shell at the hinge or base of the oyster, twisting as you go until the knife is inserted under the top shell.
Lever up or twist the knife to allow the shell to open. Run the knife around the top shell to fully release, and place the oyster in your serving dish ready to eat.
1 year guarantee
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 6954