ProCook Baking Stone Rectangular with Rack38cm x 30.5cm
- Typical Price £19
- Only £16
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Delivers crisp, professional baked food every time
- 38cm/15in x 30cm/12in diameter
- Supplied with metal rack for transporting from oven to table
- Retains heat to keep food warm for longer
- Max temp 300°c
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
ProCook Baking Stone Rectangular with Rack 38cm x 30.5cm
Perfect pizza every time - whether homemade or shop bought - this fabulous ceramic stone delivers crisp baked pizza comparable with those cooked in a professional pizza oven. Supplied with a neat metal rack for transporting from oven to table.
It will retain its heat and keep your supper toasty warm while you eat at leisure and is also superb for warming bread in the oven and then keeping it warm at your table!
Not suitable for dishwasher use and we recommend cleaning this item with hot water and a scraper or scourer. Max temperature of 300°c. Not suitable for outdoor pizza ovens.
1-year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 5886
- Supplied with a neat metal rack for transporting from the oven to the table. It will retain heat a heat your supper warm.
- Always place the stone in a cold oven then turn the oven on - this allows the stone to heat evenly
- Do not put a cold pizza stone in a hot oven as the thermal shock may cause it to shatter.
- Do not place a frozen pizza on the stone as this may also cause the stone to shatter. Allow the pizza to thaw first
- Dust the stone with flour before use, this will help the pizza lift off easily when cooked.
- Handle with care - once the stone has reached the required temperature it is far too hot to handle with conventional oven gloves. Remember you are working with a fire brick.
- Carry to table after cooking using the metal rack.
- Turn the rack over to serve without damaging the table.
- Never let your hot pizza stone come into contact with cold water, this will cause it to crack.
- Scrape off any residue with a spatula and wash in warm water.
- A nylon scourer can be used but not a wire wool.
- Please note : as stone is porous some staining can remain and the stone will get darker with use as it becomes seasoned over time, this encourages a non-stick patina to develop.
- Do not use in direct heat.
- Do not use in the dishwasher.
- Do not freeze.
- Do no use in the microwave.