Black and Stainless Steel
Typical Price £30
1-2 DAY DELIVERY
- Unbeatable Christmas deal: Now only £14.99 (Normal Price £19) Until Midnight 24th December
- Heavy duty black enamelled stainless steel spiralizer; Perfect for salads or a healthy alternative to pasta
- 2 blades for thick and thin spaghetti and integrated blade for spiral strands
- Non-slip suction cups on the base for securing to the work surface when in use and compact for easy storage
- 1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Latest review from JKat
“I only got this a couple of weeks ago and it has been used everyday since. The kids love the salads because the cucumber and carrots are curly!!! I've made so much from it.I'm on a health kick, so made sweet potato curls, kids we...“ More Info
Black and Stainless Steel
Introduce more fruit and vegetables rich in vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, fibre and water to your diet. Spiralizing helps improve health and weight loss with vegetable alternatives being light in calories, carbs, fat, sugar and great for people with a gluten intolerance. It is also family friendly - children love to watch vegetables magically turn into noodles. Inspires creativity in the kitchen, reinvent your favourite dishes with ease and in half the time.
The ProCook spiralizer is made from black enamelled heavy-duty stainless steel and comes with 2 blades for thick and thin spaghetti and integrated blade for spiral strands. Safe and easy to use it features non-slip suction cups on the base to keep it secure on your work surface.
When using the spiralizer always use thick, firm vegetables that can be cut straight at each end such as carrots, apples, courgettes, potatoes, cucumbers, sweet potatoes, parsnips, aubergines and radishes.
To insert the blade of your choice place the spiralizer with the handle end facing towards you. Then take hold of the blade using the tab at one end and insert the long straight edge of the blade through the blade slot on the right of the fixed blade.
Once in place rotate the tab clockwise until the blade clicks into place. To remove the blade for washing take hold of the tab and rotate it anti-clockwise until it clicks out.
Caution: The ProCook Spiraliser includes very sharp blades. Keep out of reach of children.
1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 7785