ProCook Small Tartlet Tins Set2 Piece
- Typical Price £10
- Only £7
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 12am
- Includes two 12.5cm tartlet tins
- Delicately fluted sides and loose bottoms for easy tart, quiche or cake removal
- Constructed from heavy gauge 1mm carbon steel
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
ProCook Small Tartlet Tins Set 2 Piece
Made from 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel, providing excellent heat conduction for even cooking results. The tartlets tins are durable and sturdy with fluted edges for added strength and rigidity.
The coating, with specially formulated ProCook Ultra BK double layer non-stick, is designed especially for baking, so your cakes will not stick to the edges when turning out and washing up is simple by hand or in the dishwasher. Oven safe to 260C.
10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 5012
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the ProCook Non-Stick Bakeware range. There are a few care instructions that we'd like to make you aware of, to ensure your bakeware remains in the best possible condition.
- Before first use wash in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Lightly grease with oil before use for best results
- After baking with cake tins, allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out
- To clean wipe with a kitchen towel or wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry
- Do not use metal tools or abrasive cleaners
- Do not place over a direct heat or under a grill
- Suitable for use in the oven up to 260°C
- Not suitable for the freezer or microwave
- Dishwasher safe on a gentle cycle