ProCook Non-Stick Loose Bottom Brownie Tin20cm / 8in
- Typical Price £10
- Only £7
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 20cm Loose bottom brownie tin ideal for making delicious brownies and easy to turn out
- Double layer, superior ProCook Ultra BK non-stick coating
- Constructed from robust 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Non-Stick Loose Bottom Brownie Tin 20cm / 8in
Made from 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel, providing excellent heat conduction for even cooking results. The loose bottom tart tin is durable and sturdy with a rolled edge at the top and bottom for added strength and rigidity.
The coating, with specially formulated ProCook Ultra BK double layer non-stick, is designed especially for baking, so your cakes will not stick to the edges when turning out and washing up is simple by hand or in the dishwasher. Oven safe to 260C.
10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 4995
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the ProCook Non-Stick Bakeware range. There are a few care instructions that we'd like to make you aware of, to ensure your bakeware remains in the best possible condition.
- Before first use wash in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Lightly grease with oil before use for best results
- After baking with cake tins, allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out
- To clean wipe with a kitchen towel or wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry
- Do not use metal tools or abrasive cleaners
- Do not place over a direct heat or under a grill
- Suitable for use in the oven up to 260°C
- Not suitable for the freezer or microwave
- Dishwasher safe on a gentle cycle