ProCook Meat Mincer
Typical Price £26
1-2 DAY DELIVERY
- Create your own fresh mince with our meat mincer
- Based on a 19th century design by Lander, Frary and Clark it features a table clamp and wooden turning handle
- Made from cast iron, hot dipped in tin it will last a lifetime and is wonderfully corrosion resistant
- All parts are removable for cleaning
- 1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Latest review from Kieran01
“Very smooth and practical!”
“It grinds my meat very well and evenly giving me perfect mince meat for anything such as a spaghetti bolognaise! It saves me money by not having to buy already minced meat!“ More Info
ProCook Meat Mincer
The mincer comes with an iron mincing disk and wooden turning handle and can be clamped with ease to your kitchen work surface or table.
The main body of the mincer is made from cast iron that is hot-dipped in food safe tin making it wonderfully corrosion resistant. Inside lies a hygienic steel blade that will stay sharp for many happy years of use.
All parts are removable for cleaning after use, but are not dishwasher safe. Make sure all parts are dry before storing. An occasional rub with oil will help prevent rusting.
1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 5032
- Before use, thoroughly wash product in hot soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Assemble with care according to the instructions provided.
- Secure the mincer to a table or work surface and tighten the clamp.
- Before first use put vegetable scraps through the mincer to ensure all debris from the manufacturing process is removed, then discard.
- Cut meat, fruit and vegetables into chunks that will fit into the feeder.
- Turn handle.
- IMPORTANT - Never push food down using your fingers - always use a wooden spoon.
- All parts are removable for cleaning after use - Not dishwasher safe - wash all parts with care and ensure completely dry before storing. Occasionally rub with oil to prevent rusting.