ProCook Cast Iron Casserole12cm / 0.6L Round Matte Black
- Typical Price £44
- Only £22
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12cm Cast iron mini casserole with 0.6L capacity
- Topped with a smart, brass finish handle and enamelled inside and out with self-basting dots inside the lid
- Cast from molten iron for incredible strength and even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hob types including induction and oven safe to 260C
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Cast Iron Casserole 12cm / 0.6L Round Matte Black
The 12cm mini casserole has a 0.6L capacity making it perfect for making meals for one and single serve dishes for guests. With fantastically even heat distribution the casserole can be used to cook slow cooked dishes, gratins, desserts and even souffles or bread. It doubles up as a charming serving dish too.
Featuring a smart brass finish knob, comfortable ergonomic handles designed to hold easily with oven gloves, and a robust tight fitting lid, ProCook's cast iron casserole is designed to look as stylish as it is utilitarian.
Coated inside and out with toughened enamel. the casserole also has enamel pimples inside the lid for enhanced self basting.
A true workhorse in the kitchen, ProCook cast iron casseroles are suitable for all hobs including induction and solid fuel, and are oven safe to 260C.
To keep your casserole in peak condition we recommend you wash by hand. If you do put it in the dishwasher this may result in the dulling of the enamel over time but will not affect the performance.
Item Code: 6319
- Lightly oil the rim of both the casserole and the lid with any cooking oil prior to first use to seal and protect raw edge. Oil at regular intervals to maintain.
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Avoid placing on a heat source that is larger than the base of the pan to prevent overheating.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not stand hot pans on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge a hot pan with cold water.
- EU max limit on lead enameling is 1.5mg/l, ours is tested with a trace element of less than 0.05mg/l .
- Please take care when moving the pans during cooking as the pans get very hot and are very heavy. Always use an oven glove or silicone handle cover.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.