Gourmet Kiru Knife Set6 Piece and Magnetic Oak Knife Rack
- Typical Price £119
- Only £79
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 6:30pm
- Includes paring, utility, nakiri, chef, bread and carving knife with magnetic oak knife rack
- Modern, sleek design with seamless all-steel construction
- Asian inspired blade shapes crafted from X30 stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 52±2
- Ergonomic handles embellished with diamond design for maximum comfort and grip
- 10 Year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
28cm / 3.9L Shallow Graduated Turquoise
Gourmet Kiru Knife Set 6 Piece and Magnetic Oak Knife Rack
With a modern, sleek design and seamless all-steel construction, our striking Gourmet Kiru range features Asian inspired blade shapes which have been stone ground for a strong, sharp cutting edge.
The blade composition of Gourmet Kiru is referred to as X30Cr13. This denotes the use of X30 stainless steel, containing 0.3% carbon for outstanding edge retention and 13% chrome for high corrosion resistance.
Each knife in the range features ergonomic handles embellished with a diamond design for maximum comfort, grip and style.
If you are looking for a space saving way to store knives that is also out of the way of litle hands, our strong magnetic knife racks are the perfect solution.
This knife rack stores up to 8 knives and is made from beautiful American oak which will suit most kitchens. Simply fix to the wall with screws and that is it - an easy, safe way to store your knives.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly to clean.
Take care to fully read installation instructions prior to fitting the knife rack to your wall.
10 year guarantee - 1 year knife rack - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2981