Damascus 67 Knife Set8 Piece and Magnetic Ash Knife Rack
- Typical Price £929
- Only £569
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Set includes 9cm paring knife, 13cm utility knife, 13 and 18cm santoku, 15 and 20cm chefs knife, 23cm bread knife and a 25cm carving knife with magnetic blackened ash knife rack
- Crafted from 67 layers of VG10 Japanese Damascus stainless steel for a striking and unique blade with unrivalled sharpness
- Official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60, the optimal hardness for VG10 steel
- Traditional Japanese design featuring stunning slimline blades and durable G10 handles
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
No reviews yet
Damascus 67 Knife Set 8 Piece and Magnetic Ash Knife Rack
Drawing inspiration from the traditional techniques of craftsmen in the Echizen region of Japan, our stunning Damascus 67 knife range is fully optimised for exceptional quality and performance.
Each knife is crafted from world renowned VG10 Japanese Damascus stainless steel, with a VG10 high-carbon core for a cutting edge with unrivalled sharpness. The core is encased in 66 layers of rust-resistant steel, denoted by a striking and unique blade pattern.
The handles are formed from G10, a material made by layering fiberglass cloth, soaked in epoxy resin, then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength and beauty.
Inspired by their Japanese counterparts, each slimline knife is stone ground to a traditional 12° angle and features a stamped rear bolster and a feature rivet with the Japanese symbol for strength.
If you are looking for a space saving way to store knives that is also out of the way of litle hands, our strong magnetic knife racks are the perfect solution.
This knife rack stores up to 8 knives and is made from beautiful blackened ash for a sleek and modern look. Simply fix to the wall with screws and that is it - an easy, safe way to store your knives.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly to clean.
Take care to fully read installation instructions prior to fitting the knife rack to your wall.
25-year guarantee - 1 year knife rack - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2776