Elite AUS8 Knife Set5 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
- Typical Price £429
- Only £249
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 5:30pm
Get an EXTRA 20% Selected Knife Sets Only £199.20
To redeem, use code 20KNIFE at the checkout.
- Includes a paring, utility, chefs, bread and carving knife with magnetic blackened ash and glass knife block
- Premium Japanese ice-hardened stainless-steel blade containing 0.8% carbon for outstanding edge retention
- Traditional full tang design with contoured, triple rivetted wood composite handles
- Excellent weight and balance in the hand for a safe and comfortable hold
- 25 year knife guarantee - ProCook design manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Elite AUS8 Knife Set 5 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
ProCook Elite AUS8 combines trusted, traditional full tang knife design with the exceptional performance of Japanese stainless steel which is widely regarded to be at the pinnacle of excellence in knife making, providing incredible hardness for precision cutting.
The range features triple rivet handles made from the highest quality wood resin composite, ergonomically contoured and balanced for a supremely comfortable hold, and the blades are ice hardened for a razor-sharp edge.
Elite AUS8 stainless steel contains 0.8% carbon for outstanding edge retention and 15% chrome for high corrosion resistance making the knives more resilient to tarnishing and general stains. Molybdenum and vanadium work in partnership with the high carbon content to further strengthen the blade and improve stain resistance. Elite AUS8 stainless steel has a Rockwell hardness rating of HRC 58±2.
25-year knife guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1779